Some people think that all real estate agents are REALTORS®. They call all agents by that name, generically, without realizing that not every licensed real estate agent can legally use the title.
A real estate agent is a REALTOR® when he or she is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, the world’s largest professional association.
Founded in 1908, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® has grown from its original nucleus of 120 to today’s 720,000 members. NAR is composed of residential and commercial REALTORS®, who are brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers, counselors and others engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry. Members belong to one or more of some 1,700 local associations/boards and 54 state and territory associations of REALTORS®. Contoocook Valley Board of REALTORS® is one of 14 boards in the state of New Hampshire.
bad matchmaking wot go rencontre celibataire international site de rencontres 62 agence de rencontre roumaine rencontres et racines 2012 site de rencontre simple et efficace online dating zombies comment contourner les sites de rencontres payants site de rencontre haram ou halal There are many benefits of being a REALTOR®
• Educational materials at state and national NAR Web sites
• Full-color magazines with news and educational content
• Representatives who lobby Congress for Realtor needs
• Discounts for equipment and other helpful products and services
• Training and educational opportunities, including affiliations with special designation programs
• Annual state and national conventions
• Consumers and real estate agents can learn more about what it means to be a Realtor on the NAR’s Web site.