Some people think that all real estate agents are REALTORS®. They call all agents by that name, generically, without realizing that not every licensed real estate agent can legally use the title.
A real estate agent is a REALTOR® when he or she is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, the world’s largest professional association.
Founded in 1908, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® has grown from its original nucleus of 120 to today’s 720,000 members. NAR is composed of residential and commercial REALTORS®, who are brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers, counselors and others engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry. Members belong to one or more of some 1,700 local associations/boards and 54 state and territory associations of REALTORS®. Contoocook Valley Board of REALTORS® is one of 14 boards in the state of New Hampshire.
nette leute kennenlernen paderborn lesbian speed dating new york http://itwixie.com/?rimotyr=je-rencontre-femme-medecin&212=8a site de rencontre juif israel browse around this web-site http://ligaspanyol.net/?mikroskop=theme-wordpress-pour-site-de-rencontre&f09=6c article source click now dating agency for middle aged http://parkbarnyc.com/?flomasr=site-de-rencontre-pour-personne-avec-animaux&749=30 There are many benefits of being a REALTOR®
• Educational materials at state and national NAR Web sites
• Full-color magazines with news and educational content
• Representatives who lobby Congress for Realtor needs
• Discounts for equipment and other helpful products and services
• Training and educational opportunities, including affiliations with special designation programs
• Annual state and national conventions
• Consumers and real estate agents can learn more about what it means to be a Realtor on the NAR’s Web site.